you never know just what you might see at a Conservatory Recital…
Each year, the conservatory celebrates the progress and accomplishments of our students with a series of recitals in the months of September and October. In 2019, over 1000 students performed for hundreds of their family and guests throughout the city.
Now, in addition to large recitals on huge stages, we’ve included a variety of performance venues. Some large, some small, all are fantastic. Our goal is to make all recitals relaxed, rewarding and fun. Our recitals are open to any and all conservatory students enrolled in private lessons, regardless of their level.
We are exceedingly proud of all of our students, no matter their age or ability level, and this friendly and enthusiastic atmosphere allows each student to be a star.
fall recitals 2020
2020 recitals will be held at:
Graves Piano and Organ
5798 Karl Rd. Columbus, 43229
saturday, september 19 @ 11:30 am & 2:30 pm
sunday, september 27 @ 2:30 pm
sunday, october 11 @ 2:30 pm
sunday, october 18 @ 2:30 pm
- arrival time for students is 1 hour before
- the auditorium will open for guest seating approximately 15 minutes before
important information for all families:
- signups begin april 1st.
- there is no fee for the fall recitals*
- *a $25 fee is required to ensure your place in the recital if you
are de-enrolling for the summer. this fee will be refunded once you re-enroll.
- signups are due by june 1st. however, there are only so many students we can accommodate in each recital. requests are first come, first served, don’t wait, or your choice may be full!
if you are taking time off over the summer:
- you must return to lessons by August 1 and must select one of the last recital days, october 11 or 18.
- if you have not resumed lessons by that date, you will be removed from the recital in order to allow as many children as possible the opportunity to participate.
refer a friend, get rewarded
When you refer a friend to the conservatory, your friend gets a nice discount, and you get a reward of an account credit.
refer someone today ->