we get it, you are busy…and children are natural schedule-busters!
if you are going to be absent, call the office, asap! Our helpful office managers will ask you if you would like to reschedule your lesson for a different day or time. We will make every effort to reschedule missed lessons, though we cannot guarantee that there will always be a lesson time available to accommodate your schedule. Credit is not given for missed lessons.
our office does everything possible, within reason, to reschedule a missed lesson, and as long as your teacher has time on his schedule, you are welcome to it. If she/he does not have a time that matches your schedule, we will happily look for a time on another instructor’s schedule; since we all do things the same way, it is just a change of personality for a week, and that is not a bad thing!
the fine print
- lessons can be rescheduled within two weekdays before or after the regularly scheduled lesson day. this allows at least two practice days between lessons. please call to reschedule lessons.
- lessons cannot be rescheduled more than two weeks in advance.
- lessons can be rescheduled during school hours, Monday through Friday, 2:30 PM – 8:30 PM; and Saturday 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM (Worthington location only).
- lessons cannot be rescheduled via the conservatory’s website.
- lessons can be rescheduled only if notification of the absence is made before the regularly scheduled lesson time.
students choosing not to pay for lessons missed due to extended absences or vacation may de-enroll, thus releasing their current lesson time. Upon returning, a new lesson time must be selected. The availability of a particular teacher and a particular lesson time cannot be guaranteed.